11.4.05

soundtrack | The Dears: 22 The Death of All The Romance

Friday's first work hour: active update renewal of my virus blocker. WHY was it so hard? First I didn't understand what was the VAT tax-number the program asked and after trying several vartiations of that number series I finally got through. Then I got the bank account information and refeernce numbers which weren't recognizable by e-bank. I finally got the thing paid but now I'm waiting the final renewal day in fear. I really should find some person to do this all for me.


Second project: there are still some strange problems with our architecture teaching project Tee itsellesi tilaa (Make some room for youself). Made in shockwave, it has some strange looping problems in destination/final server when the same project still works fine in the testing server. Problem still unsolved. But I finally mailed to get some help.


I also brought some papers for my accountant who kindly reminded me that I had forgot to sign my tax papers... Hopefully they won't get any extra charges because of that. When I returned home my back ache started again (wind, cold, wet) and my shopping for food didn't go so well. I bought all kinds of sweets but nothing to eat. So pizza and kebap it was - again. The whole morning I felt an urge to go somewhere and to meet people but after getting home, it was very clear to me: I'm not a people person right now. There should've been an exhibition opening in Galleria Becker on Friday but I was too apathic to use my feet to get there or my mouth to chat with anyone, so... I guess it was better to stay home than be the party downer of the year.


Yesterday I woke up at half past twelve and started working right away. Well, working and working. Actually: I first started making things nobody is paying for me, Webgalleria Spirited Herring things and all. Tomorrow same work flow continued (well, not really - it's like walking in tar).
Some updates: exhibition changed in Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland, Värjärikilta, The Arts Council of Central Finland and Papiina's moving (new products were updated last week). And of course - rest of the Riiminka proucts updated.


I should have updated Kirsi Neuvonen's updates and start the site renewal - but it seems that it's already tomorrow and I'm not getting any smarter - only sleepy. Should propably get some sleep first.