21.3.05

soundtrack | Rufus Wainwright: The One You Love

Working working. The usual ones updated again: Gallery Becker and Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland.
Last week Kirsi Neuvonen got finally a new front page - although it's still the temporary one.


We'll meet soon with Kirsi and take the site renewal to a next level.

Värjärikilta's dyeing-zine Värillä is under it's way but right now I'm having small problems with it. I should have finished it last weekend but I'm running late with every project possible. ...So what's new in this world? Nothing.

At the beginning of April I'm about to lecture about colours in Helsinki (TAIK/Continuing Education and Development centre). Everything is ok otherwise but I still have to check some material... I'm quite excited actually.

...I just made some chicken wings: emptied the vacuumed package and put it in the owen, that is. Only I read the instructions wrong: it was 20 mins instead of 1 hour and 20 mins... ¬_¬ Well, they are quite crispy now. O_o Hmph. Better to stick with my job. Luckily I had coffee with Teija today at university. Some energy still left inside.