23.3.05

soundtrack | Eliot Smith: Waltz #2 (XO)

Yesterday, after three hour trip to visit a doctor (waiting, waiting, waiting...) I went to The Arts Council of Central Finland hoping to collect some ultimate pity-points (read: to get some coffee) - and the plan worked well. I actually had a couple of work things there: I had a meeting with Jari about ArsLab3 project and then I printed out some MediaDesk application forms for Spirited Herring projects. I walked home with Seija via Gallery Becker and the writer's house (where I have never visited before), then visited Aalto Museum/Teija shortly and we set some lunch plans for today.


Today I managed to make some small updates before we left to thai restaurant for lunch. After lunch Teija and I talked a bit about Aalto site renewing - Teija will be leaving Aalto museum at the end of this month. For good. Our co-work has been so close that I'm a bit worried about the change Teija's absence will make... But we'll see.


I'm living in some kind of updating continuum. Everytime I update something and consider the job done a new update awaits and I'm updating the same page. Bigger projects are on stand-by-mode as I can't concentrate well enough to finish them.
Maybe tomorrow.