9.3.05

soundtrack | Kyuss: Green

Grrrr.... I've been so frustrated with this c-ter half of the time that I don't feel I have any energy left on my body at all. I've managed to make some small updates but nothing big, nothing finished. Last weekend I stole some time from my work projects and made some Coloria updates.


Yesterday Sari called me and asked if I wanted to go to eat something and then to go with her to exhibition opening - and I did. First of all: I hadn't seen Sari for a couple of weeks. Secondly: it was so refreshing to get out after almost one week (true nerd here - fresh air just might kill one) although it propably wasn't the most wisest thing on earth - now it feels like my foot was in fire. It's *so* beautiful winter day outside, the sun is shining and all, but maybe I'll stay inside this day and try to recover.


Now back to Sibelius Academy Muhi -project...