14.3.05

soundtrack | Head Automatica: Brooklyn Is Burning

Total designer's block here. Void mind - thoughless head - brainless brain. Angst-fest at its best.


I'm actually trying to have some free time to heal my foot but somehow I found myself working. Work-a-holic? Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival announced new competition for Finnish film makers - I updated the page. Small adjustments to new Aalto site. Several small updates to many sites.


Kirsi Neuvonen came by to pick up her image cd's. Her exhibition opening will be in Becker next Saturday and I promised to try to make a new front page for her website. It's been already over five years when we first started making her site - it hasn't been changed after opening, so it's about time...

And of course working with Muhi - and I wont mention this again before I really get something done. My recent layouts + graphics have been so horrifying that I'm really ashamed.

I haven't been out for almost a week because of my foot. It starts to show. Last week I found myself watching football, on Saturday evening I watched Sweden's selections for Eurovision song contest and today I *almost* watched Dr.Phil.

Somebody please get me a coffee and life.