24.12.04

soundtrack | Metallica: One

Thursday again.
Mad week again.
And Metalliga again?
Seeing some kind of pattern here?


The last weekend was dedicated sleeping and working (f.ex. Sibelius Academy project) - first time in many weeks I stayed in.


On MonTueWed I stayed in Jao evaluating media students. Watching as they work, that is. I tried to be on time everytime but somehow I managed to be late every day. I don't fit to this system.


On Thu I visited Aalto Museum (had some coffee there) and Timppa's parents (Xmas food). My brother and I bought a wide screen tv for our parents and it was delivered today to us; I used about three gift paper sets to wrap it and the whole package looks a bit disturbed. But if somebody says something I'll blame drunken elves for that. I also set up our nice plastic xmas tree and ordered a nice snowy weather outside.


Today we'll go see my parents - for undefined time - after I first will have my good night sleep. Ah, Sleep, thy I miss...
So, I'll be offline for a couple of days. -ZZZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZ zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzz zzz zz zz..............