10.9.05

s-track | Dead Kennedys - California Über Alles


Tee itsellesi tilaa (Make yourself some room, re-released September 7, 2005).


I've been a bit sick last week. I've had a small head ache, but more than that, I'm really tired. On Thursday I didn't woke up before four and even then I did it just to enjoy shower and eat something. Yesterday was a bit better but today I slept until half past twelve again. On Monday I should wake up before eight - I'm going to a marionette course - so I'm a bit worried about that. It feels almost impossible to imagine me up and well before ten. Damn.


Received new Ptah magazine a few days ago. There is a double page introduction to the new web page of Alvar Aalto Foundation site. It looks SOOO good. I'm pretty proud of myself.


There are over 200 work related emails waiting for me to do something. So far I've started the day slowly: updated Papiina while listening Robbie Williams interview on BBC Radio1.

Some more time, please.