17.10.06

Tilly And The Wall - Sing Songs Along


Arctic & Fabulous now online: www.jyvaskyla.fi/kulttuuri/ngfest. Although it's so largely based on graphic design by Mikael Korpela that I can hardly say it's mine... Well, I copy pasted the words online. *grin*

There's one project that really brings me down. It makes me sad when I notice that I'm hired to be graphic designer but still someone has always something to say... And when the project has too many people saying their opinions... There will be always someone against and some one agreeing and you just can't please everyone. If you start that way there's no stopping.

It's like, I'm not making my graphic design decisions just to tease people, there is reason why there is some air in the designs, around the logo & such. It makes me sick to see my designs rushed into one pile that looks really stupid. And it really doesn't help the readers when all the things are pushed against one another like in an oldfashioned Pravda. Argh.

This really makes me angry. Better to stop before I'll explode. Glad it's all over.