27.10.06

Billy Talent II - Pins And Needles


Forgot about this. Lakes Woods Artists is an English site about artists in Central Finland by The Arts Council of Central Finland. The artists will be added to the site monthly. More information at the site soon.

---

All my off-work time I have spent with Live Herring. It really takes my time and wear me out a bit but it's soooo nice to see how everything clicks to its place. We have a few sort of major problems but nothing that would ruin the event completely. At least I want to believe so.

I'm having a lot of projects going on right now. Hopefully I'll be able to update this blog a bit more often than what it has been lately. It's nice to just sit down after these hectic times and just scroll down the blog entries - I really don't remember half of the stuff I've made this autumn.