9.10.06

Beta bad - Broke

I was so frustrated last week that I focused all my energy into my blogs. (Yeah, secondary things rules always in ultimate panic). I moved all my blogs to a new beta version and

I also updated some small thingies to periferiadesign.fi site (designer Simo Heikkilä's site - he has an exhibition in Alvar Aalto Museum right now). Basicly soooo small thing but in reality it took me some hours. I had removed the whole site from my hard drive as I though that I wouldn't be the one to update it anymore. I finally found it from one of my very organized (*sigh*) cd's and then I had to make the whole site definitions again. Which of course would be very easy if you had any idea of where all the passwords and such are. Anyway, the small updates are now online (the actual updating took about 10 minutes).

---
I've been panicking a bit with Live Herring. Deadlines for brochures was some time ago and I'm still missing things. This year the event has been much easier to organize though. It's not the experience of organizing last year's event (well, propably partly) but mostly about these people - like Heini, Mikael and Soile - who have been organizing with me. I'm tired with the project but quite happy at the same time. And things seem to go well...