3.9.06

Metallica - Ride The Lightning


I've been a bit tired lately but I hope it's getting easier soon. I've tried to have some free time also but I know I'm still working a bit too hard. It's not the work actually, but all my projects that are pressuring me. I should really give something up. Thinking about it.

Last week I met some people in Jyväskylä City Theatre. I'll make a makeover to the site. All the Jyväskylä City sites will be emblied into a new publishing system, so that will give me some work. Nice. There are also other projects on my to-do-list. A lot of new layouts, that is.

And one fast temporary site: Alvar Aalto Design Seminar 2007 - based largely on the graphic design by Aimo Katajaniemi. So, not any achievement of mine at all. *sigh*
+ The usual updates: Alvar Aalto Foundation + The Craft Museum of Finland + Gallery Becker.

I would sooooo much like to make something mind blowing for a change.