5.9.06

Magazine - Permafrost

It's getting dark and it's not yet 7pm. And it rains. And less people wear t-shirts than thick jackets. The summer is officially over.

Yesterday it was my first joga session. Today I was wondering what is that strange feeling - related to pain but not really - in my stomach... until I realized that it must be my muscle(?) Uh, I'm really in bad shape.

I had a Creek lunch with Anssi at noon which was really nice after soooo long time. We should meet soon again and discuss about The Online Gallery Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring - I've designed a new layout, not ready yet though.

I've done some small projects since I came back home but nothing really big. Actually, I've emailed + phoned a lot. First I mailed to Adobe and asked why I hadn't received my free registration gift as promised. Grrr. Then I phoned to out general manager about some fixing in the wall next to our door. Then I mailed to one critic/reviewer about one Moomin DVD that is practically impossible to find. And then some stuff about Välittämö project - we are ending the project due the lack of our resources.

What I really should do is the dozens of small updates waiting in my email. And I should make some new layouts for Viipuri Library site by the end of the week. Well. I've opened the images + all the other material I have. Almost there.

I'm not really in work-mode but I really should do something. Grrr.