23.8.06

Stereolab - French Disco


Live Herring bubbling under. Next meeting next week but before that still some calls to make and some questions to be asked... Need some money. All the rich people, please, contact us!
Also, Välittämö exhibition is coming up. I'm ashamed of how lazy I've been with that project but I've been rally tired - this one week offline thingie wasn't helping the situation.

As I was offline I managed to develope some kind of overflow with my work - now the situation is finally - slowly - normalizing. There are still some unfinished businesses but I think I'm copeing with them now. Nothing new online though. But soon it will be: last week I finished making the coding of the Taidemajakka ('Art Light House') project site. Content's still missing but at least the groundwork is done. The site should be published on September 2 - I'll get the contents propably tomorrow or on Friday.

I was just making my to-do-list and I noticed that there are too many projects 'almost there'. Like The Arts Council of Central Finland site, which is still missing "panic button" I was planning to put at the front page. When it comes to the other contents still missing - I'm waiting for the material...