14.8.06

Hope of The States - Left


Offline and helpless. I haven't been able to use internet fully since Wednesday last week. I'm starting to be a bit desperate here. Even though I can make most of my work offline, there are a lot of small thingies I have to get to net for - and of course the actual update thing. Right now I'm waiting on phone on online error/help line (whatever) for somebody to shout to. Grrr. *sigh*

Last week I finished a lot of layouts. But somehow my work enthusiasm dropped to zero when I got offline. Ideas are really somewhere else and somehow my concentration is too.

I have made a deal to make one new layout and there are a few more that I'll maybe make in some point. This sort of scares me right now since I'm afraid my creativity doesn't really take me to finish line.

I'll get enourmous phone bill. I'll make a personal bankcrupt. (My personal phone record: 25 minutes and holding...)