25.6.06

soi | Sound Team - Fastest Man Alive


Still here! It's been so sunny... And PS2 is so fun after all this time. I got JakX for my birthday and started playing it today - but I'm really not that good with driving. I should try it later when I'm more speed oriented than now. I'm so totally frustrated with R&C2 too: I've started from cratch (played actually RC1 through by myself, without almost any help which is non-heard thing). I'm stuck with one flying mission. I've never been that good with those tasks that demand some reaction abilities. I'm just like - wall coming, wall ahead, I'm crushing, BOOOM! Hmph.

It's actually second day of midsummer fest but I'm working. My mission is to clear my inbox of all the work related mail - by doing it all. That way I can finally spend some time with Coloria. Maybe.

New site for The Arts Council of Central Finland almost finished. Soon...