13.6.06

soi | Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers


Our house is so messy right now it even starts to bother me - even though I'm not so hyper neurotic about putting things in their right place. We are beginning to recover after yesterdays catastrophe: our cd shelves went down and hundreds of cd's dropped down. It's propably not so bad as you might think: most of the cds stayed put in their cases and even though many cd cases were broken I don't think that there were so many cd's that went to unusable mode... Well, Marilyn Manson took it quite bad: all cases broken. Blah.

My evil brother introduced me the Spider solitaire (bravo, WiinXP - now I'm hooked and can't get to work). Not that old classics like PP Hammer, James Pond and Woody's World would take less time... Or Ratchet and Clank - I restarted from the very first game, from the very first level...

Quite busy on the work front. I'm re-making the site of The Arts Council of Central Finland. Actually it has been finished for a few months now but since another site connected to that one is not finished... I'm planning to publish it this week anyway. The extra site will be finished then later.

Some very ordinary updates: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Arts Council of Central Finland and The Craft Museum of Finland.