23.5.05

soundtrack | Wednesday 13: Bad Things



Nerdy life continuum. I stayed in the whole weekend making final changes to Alvar Aalto Foundation site - now published. Exactly 6.30am this morning. I went to bed at about sevenish and a few moments after that Timppa woke up - he's restauring one wall painting by Jaakko Valo with Jaakko Valo for a couple of weeks and they start each morning early. It was actually quite funny: I had my morning alarm at noon and shorly after that I went to kitchen to make some coffee I saw them through the kitchen window heading for University (Ilokivi or Lozzi I suppose) for something to eat. Hmph. Funny? I'm functioning on overdrive. After waking up (and having straight week of only few hours of sleep each night) I've been feeling euforious. I've been laughing to every small thing and - ! - almost made the dishes, cleaning the sink... This can't be right.


But still no end anywhere to be seen: Muhi project and updates are waiting and phone is ringing again. As I've said before: no rest for the wicked.


Feeling very Joy Divisional - a couple of days ago when BBC 6 Music had Ian Curtis memorial day and played Joy Division the whole day I wasn't in the mood. But thank the lord for 'listen again' buttons.