12.3.09

Flying (Live) Herring



There is a communal exhibition on the theme of flying in The Art Museum of Jyväskylä and of course Live Herring wanted to be part of it. We bring some old flying related films and also flying games to the exhibition. And our own flying agency A2 size poster - only three pieces were made.

I had so much fun in making this. I haven't been making printed material a lot and I've made even less anything vector based. This is most likely my first public / commission work made by using vector graphics. I used both Illustrator and Photoshop in designing this poster. I wanted the print to look old, so it was printed to offwhite matte paper - the printshop didn't have any yellowish paper on stock and we didn't have time to order one. But I'm quite pleased with outcome.