29.12.05

s-track | X-Ray Spex - Warrior In Woolworths

After one week nearly offline yesterday (checking email, nothing else) I was enthusiastic to continue Coloria updates which I started on October. But destiny had decided otherwise. I had a killing headache, that even a hot bath in a dark bathroom with a few painkillers didn't cure. I had to go back to bed. I woke up without pain at about 6.30pm after which I had a moment of blankness. However, somehow I managed to collect my energyball rolling again and sat before my c:ter planning to start updating. As I sat down I noticed that I had got a lot of emails with *Coloria forum* as their subject. Several people vere sorry about the fact that Coloria forum had been hacked. WTF?


And so it was. Hacked by some Turkish nerd idiot. First I though that it would be an easy - just configuring a bit mySQL. I got the hack-msgs removed but I didn't get to return my admin rights. So I had to get my backup (at this stage I thanked powers-that-be about the fact that I DID take a full backup copy on the beginning of December) and install it. But as these unfair stories often go: something-error-fatal-unknown-&%¤%¤¤##. The whole forum crashed. I did find one older BUcopy from Jan2005 and got it installed. So I didn't have to re-configure the whole forum but all the messages and info from this whole year went missing.


S##t.


Maybe better luck today. I'll get more some cold coffee and continue my backup-project. Transferring all my workfiles to m-stick in case this computer would explode. I wouldn't wonder at all.


Here - better late than never: go and build yourself a snowman.