11.2.05

soundtrack | Kaiser Chiefs: Oh My God

Jeez. I checked Coloria stats today - I've never realized how popular work-o-matic is. Pressure to update.

These last few weeks have been hectic. I've made several small boring updates yesterday+today (f.ex. changed one photo of one site for four times because nobody could make the decision) and some boring bigger ones. I really shouldn't be whining - it's those updates which bring me my paycheck. Anyway, I've been like a high-productive factory here. A lot of unfinished small thingies got their deadline today. That eases a bit. On the other hand: I started a large scale panic after reading email from Jani - plans are getting bigger and bigger.

Anyway, I think it's going to be a bit easier from now on. This one killing project of mine is now partly finished - after this there is nothing I can do - I just have to wait and see if things went ok. I just have to find some happy thoughts.

Here is one: Timppa sold one painting a few days ago which means that we can afford to watch (reality) tv for yet another half a year.